3. Good Endings
4. Anointed Teachers and Inspiring Worship Leaders
5. A Husband who sacrifices for me and serves me so unselfishly
6. Maternity clothes on loan from several girlfriends
7. Protection from harm
9. The Bible (I'm almost done my 90 day reading plan!)
10. Spring storms (because it's not SNOW!)
11. Feeling Baby Number 2 move around more and more
12. My almost 3 year old - pure joy emanates from him!
13. My 16 piano students and all of their solid performances despite a chaotic tornado-filled beginning to our afternoon recital.
14. Walking trails, parks and most of our day time temps hitting at least 60
15. People who give hand-me-downs or buy clothes for E-man
I am so extremely blessed - for these and many more ... I'm thankful.
May 7, 2011
I think hitting 73 degrees and having a sunny, warm day ALL day (with no rain or snow!) is a major thing to be grateful about ... so there you have it! I'm so thankful for the 4 mile walk we took this morning and the family BBQ we attended this afternoon and the maternity shorts and shirts I'm borrowing from a friend that got some use today. YAY!! Now if only I could maintain my gratitude about other things in life ...