Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 7, 2011

73

I think hitting 73 degrees and having a sunny, warm day ALL day (with no rain or snow!) is a major thing to be grateful about ... so there you have it!  I'm so thankful for the 4 mile walk we took this morning and the family BBQ we attended this afternoon and the maternity shorts and shirts I'm borrowing from a friend that got some use today.  YAY!!  Now if only I could maintain my gratitude about other things in life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment