Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

September 2, 2011

So it's been awhile.  I have several excuses for why I haven't been blogging about my moments of gratitude (e.g. when the weather is gorgeous in MN you just have to be outside and we've also taken a number of awesome, extended family vacations this summer plus I'm growing a small baby while hanging out with my dear, extremely busy and always in motion 3 year old ... you  know ... excuses excuses) but rest-assured, I continue to think in 'gratitude moments'  and I am watching for them and trying to mentally record them.  As I've been contemplating what to do with this blog (being that baby #2 is about to make his appearance any day now and I can only imagine what life will be like for the next few months), I thought I should bring some closure to this process of self-development I have been going through and will continue to go through.   I made the decision this week, I am going to be dedicating my final posts of this blog to my '20s'.  As I anticipate turning thirty in just fifteen short days,  I have been thinking about how much life has changed for me in this past decade of my life and I have so many 'gratefuls' I'd like to reflect on in the next few days.  So, if you will indulge me, I will be doing some reminiscing and pondering while trying to summarize my 'thankfuls' from the past decade of life.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a big decade for you ;) Looking forward to your "thankfuls." Love. -A

    ReplyDelete