Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 17, 2011

New Modem

This may seem really silly, but I am SO THANKFUL for our new modem which has literally been sitting in it's box since it arrived at the end of January.  This weekend, both Ross and I were feeling fed up with the speed of our internet connection (circa 1997 dial up).  So, I decided to was time to complete the set-up process (sort of dreading a long phone call to India if I encountered any issues).  Well, once again I was found to be very grateful for the 7 easy steps I had to follow.  Within 20 minutes we once again have lightning speed connection.  Thank goodness! :) Perhaps the faster connection will inspire me to blog more often ... I suppose the jury is still out on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment