Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 20, 2011

Simple

8 a.m. - heavy, wet snow
12 noon or so - snow stopped, gray afternoon
5 p.m. - skies clearing (able to see blue sky but whacky storm-like clouds gathering)
8 p.m. - drove into and through pea-sized hail

Here is my simple moment of gratitude in the midst of a crazy Spring weather day ... as we were getting into the car around 5 p.m., Ross showed Ethan how one of the blossoms on our tree was opening up.  There were even leaves!  I'm grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment