1. Ross went back to work today!
2. I had a day to 'catch up' on life around my house and clean in preparation for Christmas arriving at Baltimore Street!
3. E-man refused his nap but remained fairly pleasant despite the lack of sleep.
4. I was able to spend time with 11 day old Teigan and her Mama today - what a treat!
5. Snuggly newborns are good therapy.
6. Ross and E-man rescued me by jumping my car at the gas station when Lily died in the middle of our snowstorm. Thankfully, she died at the gas station and not on a snowy, dark road!
7. The tree is up, the lights are on, the mantle is decorated ... more decorating to come tomorrow.
8. I'm anticipating a weekend of Christmas preparations and looking forward to it!
9. Ross is feeling 90% healed at this point!
10. Cold, dry snow is VERY sparkly and kind of fun to drive on :)