Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

December 2, 2010

Turned the Corner

Ross turned the corner yesterday ... after 1 surgery, 3 ER visits, 2 nights and 2 days in the hospital and countless pills and IV meds consumed, I think he's on the road to recovery.  He's planning to go back to work tomorrow and he made tacos for dinner (while I was teaching) and he even suggested we go out and get our Christmas tree tonight.  I think his energy level is almost back to normal and his pain is almost gone.  THANK GOODNESS!  :)

1 comment: