Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

February 3, 2011

Still alive and grateful ...

I am still alive.

I am still grateful.

My brain has just been in a 'non-creative' mode and so my blogging has been lacking.  I would love to blame it on the climate of Minnesota in January but that is a lame excuse.  Perhaps I need to get more vitamin D, maybe that would inspire some deeper thoughts about life and gratitude.

Here is my simple thought for today ...

Today, I am grateful to my Mom.  She took the little dude for part of the day and it's so very quiet in my house with the 'why' question having left with E-man.  I have chores to do and cooking to accomplish in preparation for dinner guests and I'm grateful to know my son is having a great time with his Grandma while I check things off my list.  Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment