Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

January 31, 2010

Cell Phones and Laughter

I must be really tough on my cell phones. You should see my purple phone … it has seen better days and this proud customer is trying to wait until my husband’s contract is up before we re-negotiate with our provider. Therefore, since my purple phone is utterly dead with no chance of resurrection, I’m attempting to cultivate a thankful heart for Ross’s old cell phone, which accepts my SIM card and works like a charm even if it’s kind of like a dinosaur cell phone.



We had a great time tonight at Laugh for Life at Grace Church, Eden Prairie, MN. It was a benefit for New Life Family Services and the guys from Triple Espresso did their comedy routines … it’s always good to laugh on a cold winter’s night. PLUS – what a phenomenal organization to support! Thanks S and J for the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment