Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

January 21, 2010

Jimmy John's

Tonight I was especially thankful for the fact that Jimmy John's delivers.  The driver arrived  7 minutes after I called and brought my order right to my piano lab/classroom.  Even better - I had a gift card from a piano student which covered my yummy dinner AND I had a few spare ones to tip the driver.  To top it all off - the guy on the phone asked if I wanted a drink and said if I added one he'd give me a free sub card - so next week, when I go to work - I can get a free sub!  Thank you Jimmy John's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment