Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

January 20, 2010

Hand Holding

Holding hands or hand holding?  Either way, I'm really grateful E-man is figuring this out.  It was very important today for several different things that happened and I'm proud of him for even reaching for my hand once or twice and waiting for me to grab is before walking away.  As he gets more independent and walks to and from the car (saving my back!) this is a huge blessing for this momma of a 20 month old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment