Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

September 15, 2010

15

I have 15 beautiful, smart and talented piano students this year.

I started 13 of them this week.  2 of these students had their very first piano lesson ever this week.  1 of those students was my niece Adrienne.  :) It has been a fun start to a new school year of piano lessons.  Students who I didn't see ALL summer did NOT forget how to play the piano - PTL! :) I'm thankful for each smiley face and pair of hands I get to teach each week.

1 comment: