Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

September 23, 2010

RAIN

Ross helped me decide I'm thankful for the rain today ... I guess I am.  It caused E-man and I to go a little stir crazy today but it also kept us home and just doing things around the house.  Nothing is wrong with a low-key day in sweats spent at home doing things like laundry, making baked apples for dinner, making a few phone calls re: our upcoming trip to PA, creating the 3 month schedule for Renovation's ushers, doing my Beth Moore Bible study, E-man watching a little Elmo, etc.

Side note: I'm thankful for Melps who brought over a birthday present for me tonight and told me all about her 30 week prenatal check up.  I can't wait to meet her little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment