Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

September 18, 2010

Since summer temps have left MN ...

I am attempting to be grateful for the next season ... 


Yesterday, with Ross's help cleaning, we put out my favorite decorations of any season (Christmas decorations are probably tied for first but I am NOT ready to see them on store shelves yet).  I love the colors and look of FALL 'cache' (pronounced cha-chee in our family).



Who doesn't love the smell of a yummy harvest spice candle and the taste of candy corn?!  :) 


While I'm enjoying my Fall decorations, I would be TOTALLY grateful and thankful (and so would my utility bill) if at LEAST the 70s would make an appearance again for a few weeks.  


No comments:

Post a Comment