Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

September 10, 2010

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday.

I'm thankful for a fun shopping date with my Mom and E-man earlier today - snuggles with E-man towards the end of his nap - yummy dinner - saying hi to the newly married Jeff and Christin and delivering the rest of her furniture to them (time to call the carpet cleaners!! Our soon to be play room is almost ready for toys!!) - watching Date Night with Ross-man and comfy stretchy pants plus a bowl of ice cream :) ... what can I say besides ...

Thank goodness it's Friday!

(I'm also thankful for a week in which I accomplished a LOT and have been extremely busy balancing playing with E-man and working from home ... but I realize I have been neglecting my grateful blog!  I will try to get back on the blogging train next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment