Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

June 8, 2010

Hmmm

Blogger has been down since Sunday so I owe a bunch of 'grateful' posts from the past few days.  However, at this time I am grateful for a few simple things right now ...
... for now, E-man is sleeping (fingers crossed that he stays asleep!)
... I have only been halfway covered with puke and only had to change completely 2 times
...I was able to get in a walk this evening despite the rain out during the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment