Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

June 12, 2010

Saturday Gratefuls

I am thankful for ...

-my mother-in-law, who watched E-man so we could go on a date last night.  Don Pablos and Karate Kid (thank you for the AMC gift cards at Christmas too - we finally used them to see a 7 p.m. show!!) made for a fun night out for the two of us.
-sleeping in!  Ross got up and made E-man pancakes and let me sleep in which was wonderful considering this won't happen again until we're in Arizona!
-a 4 mile walk with my boys this morning.  We literally were pushing the stroller into the garage when the rain started for the rest of the afternoon. Perfect timing!
-a nap - who knew I would be able to nap after sleeping in but I did and it was wonderful! (I like my sleep!)
-friends coming over!  Our 'small group' and all of the 7 kids came over tonight.  Thank you Johnson's for providing the yummy food!  (We were supposed to be in their back yard but with the rain we moved it to our house.)  It's always a blast being together and watching our kids grow - so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Was the movie good? We are debating trying to go see it. Thanks for hosting - so fun!

    ReplyDelete