Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

June 19, 2010

MN Summer Sky


"You alone are the LORD.  
You made the skies and the heavens and all the stars.
You made the earth and the seas and everything in them.  
You preserve them all, and the angels of heaven worship you." 
Nehemiah 9:6




 "The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

      The skies display his craftsmanship.

 Day after day they continue to speak;

      night after night they make him known.

 They speak without a sound or word;

      their voice is never heard.

 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,

      and their words to all the world."
Psalm 19:1-4


1 comment: