Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

August 5, 2010

A Few Pics from TLC

We're having a great time as a family up here!  Ross has managed to play paintball with the kids and participate in some of their activities as well as speaking.  We're thankful for the time we've had to enjoy God's creation, camp life and meeting lots of neat counselors and campers.

 
One of E-man's favorite parts of camp: the petting zoo!!



Another favorite part - the campers and the worship music.

No comments:

Post a Comment