Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

August 10, 2010

Shoreview Farmer's Market

Yum!

I'm thankful for the numerous Farmer's Markets there are in Minnesota.  I enjoy buying MN grown produce and I am grateful to be able to support the farmers who sell their goods at these markets.

Today I went to the Shoreview Farmer's Market.  It was SO busy and SO SO SO hot.  I spent 14 dollars on all of this produce PLUS 2 lbs of hormone free, family raised ground beef.  What a great deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment