Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

August 25, 2010

Teeth

Honesty time - I do not like going to the dentist and having my teeth scraped by metal objects.

Gratitude time - I'm thankful it only comes around once a year and I'm thankful for health insurance to cover the 'cleaning'.  I'm thankful I've never had any cavities!  I'm glad I survived another appointment and don't have to go back to the dentist (barring any unforeseen accidents which my teeth are involved in) for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment