1. Safe travels on very busy summer roads
2. Grandparents and aunts/uncle to entertain E-man while traveling for lots of hours
3. BEANS!! We got to spend about 12 hours with my sister Jill who flew to Chicago to join us for the fun weekend.
4. A great shower for Josh and Ann to help celebrate their marriage
5. Good times visiting with our Chicago-area family
6. Visiting my Grandma Ridder in her new care-facility. She seems to be doing so much better in the new place and when we were getting ready to take her out to dinner she said "this is going to be fun!" a few times and loved watching E-man run around.
7. A wonderful backyard for E-man to run around in each night to get his wiggles out
8. The gift my parents gave me of taking E-man for a few hours tonight when we got home so I could come home and be REALLY productive getting ready to join Ross at Trout Lake tomorrow.
Thanks everyone! What a fun weekend!