Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

August 3, 2010

Trout Lake Camp

E-man and I are hanging out with Ross at TLC this week.  We're getting lots of wiggles out walking everywhere and we're enjoying the camp food and not having to cook this week.  We're thankful for some time away as a family.  Ross speaks once each night and sometimes has a meeting in the morning or hangs out with campers during one of their break out times but other than that we're together enjoying family time in the woods and lakes of Minnesota.  We went to Crosslake this afternoon to the community beach and we hit up Zorbaz for dinner as the camp staff tipped us off that the ham dinner tonight was their least favorite. :)

I think my major thankful for today is that I have air-conditioning in my home.  A few days of high humidity and no air makes me realize how much I appreciate the luxury of central air.

No comments:

Post a Comment