Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

July 19, 2010

Comfy Bed

I have always loved our bed ever since we purchased it back in 2004.  It's a queen size pillow top but it's not too soft and the only time I've ever been uncomfortable in it was when I was very ready for E-man to be born.  Our bed was one of our first big 'furniture' purchases together and it was worth EVERY penny.  Tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, reading a bit, and sleeping a lot and I'm thankful I can!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment