Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

July 18, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Ross and his brother Chad are playing baseball together this summer.  It's a 28 and older wooden bat league.  I'm thankful Ross made the team and I'm glad he is really enjoying being back on the field this summer.  I enjoy going to the games when they are closer to home.  Their 'home' field is only about 15 minutes away and there's a nice park for the kids to play at so it makes for a fun night - especially if the cousins are there, too!  Here are some pictures from their game tonight and I'm happy for them because this was their second win!  Go Dodgers!


Chad pitching!

Loyal fans!


Go #10!


2010 Team Pic!


Brother-love


Red speck is E-man running after the game, but I basically chase after him the whole game and we both sleep really good after these nights. :) 



    Photo op after the victory and lots of running by both guys. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos, Em. How fun for the brothers to play together!

    ReplyDelete