Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

July 27, 2010

Swim Lessons and Storm Clouds

I am thankful for swim lessons and the good daddy-son bonding time it has been for my boys.  The price was just right through our county/school district and it has been good exposure to 'lessons' for E-man. I am thankful for being able to borrow Maizy's cloth diaper we have been using as our swim diaper to save us some money on those swim diapers! :) I'm grateful for the opportunity E-man has to get used to being in water through these lessons and our neighborhood pool.  Here are some pictures of him from tonight!

Waiting for lessons to start

Working on his life jacket skills :)
Kicking up a storm
Climbing out of the pool to practice jumping back in!

AND STORM CLOUDS!  I love storm clouds - they are so amazing.  On our drive home tonight this is what we were watching ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment