Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

July 15, 2010

Welcome Home!

I am thankful my parents are home!

I spend a decent amount of time with them and I missed their presence while they were having an blast touring the National Parks.

Since they've been home, they've treated me to two meals, fed me and E-man dinner at their house, and Dad watched E-man while Mom and I went dress shopping for her mother-of-the-groom dress for a good chunk of the day today ... it's also fun to see them loving E-man so much.  He really is great and it's always refreshing to view his 'antics' through their eyes.

While I know they were sad to see their amazing vacation come to an end (understandable!) I'm glad to have them near-by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment