Fast forward to 2:39 a.m. - E-man is crying to let me know his nuk is no longer in his crib. I open my bedroom door to go replace it for him and my nose is hit with Harvest Spice scent so strong it can only mean one thing.
I run downstairs to see a very very low flame (thankful!!!!) still burning. Obviously, I neglected to blow out the candle. Since the wick is very short, the flame was barely flickering but still ... scary moment in the middle of the night.
I'm very grateful our house did not burn down (along with the 4 others in our row!) and that we were safe and sound. Boy did our house smell good for quite some time!