Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

October 11, 2010

Monday Gratefuls

[1] breakfast at MOPS [2] great tips on the importance of teaching our kids to 'work' [3] adopting another Compassion child - a girl - from Tanzania [4] gorgeous weather [5] Piano students who practice [6] Mom watching E-man and making dinner for my boys and sending home extra for me [7] catching up with a close friend even if for a few minutes [8] coming home to see a box house Ross made for E-man

No comments:

Post a Comment