Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

October 13, 2010

Tuesday Reflections (A Day Late)

We're back in a routine on Tuesdays.  Our routine includes (weather permitting) a walk first thing in the morning, getting ready time, story time at the library with Arnold the puppet who E has decided is worthy of an elbow bump (this has taken awhile ... you know ... puppets are scary creatures), checking out a new stack of books, and a run to the bank where we visit Shanty and Rimma while dropping off Renovation's weekly deposit in exchange for a lollipop for E.  Yesterday we added a trip to Bethel for a brief lunch with Ross-man.  I'm grateful for productive Tuesday mornings - I think both me and the 'little' are enjoying the 'routine'!

No comments:

Post a Comment