Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

October 18, 2010

Walking

E-man and I are have been 'back at it' as far as adding miles to my mileage chart this month.  We are aiming for 60+ this month - hopefully the weather will hang in there with us!  Yesterday while on our walk, E said "Help me, hold me, etc." and I asked him what was wrong and he said "freezing!".  WOW!  Who knew he could describe feeling cold or even say the word 'freezing'!? :) I'm thankful for that little man's word development.  New words in complete sentences blow me away almost daily right now.  This morning I decided to be proactive to the freezing comment from yesterday (even though I didn't think yesterday felt very cold, he DOES just sit there while I work up a sweat pushing him along).  So here is a great pictures of my little man's creative outfit this morning on our walk ...

For the record, he's wearing an awesome hat, gloves, sunglasses, a windbreaker type coat AND a hooded sweatshirt.  

Below is a picture of where our walk took us on Friday with our former roommate, Christin!  


I'm SUPER grateful for a beautiful October and lots of walks with fun people!  

1 comment: