Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

November 18, 2010

2 Years Ago

(Taken May 2, 2010)

Maizy Hope Johnson arrived in our world 2 years ago today!  She is 6 months younger than E-man and such a joy to be around.  She is sweet, polite, and likes to go on long walks and sometimes hold E-man's hand while in their separate strollers.  She has become much braver over the last months at the park and she really likes playing with things that buckle.  She likes books and will try just about any vegetable in the world.  Maizy helped me realize it was time for E-man to learn his manners when she had sign language mastered for please and thank you and she says our names so cutely.  She also knows that her dad and Ross work at the same place and you should hear her talk about 'work at Bethel'.  She is now a big sister and I think it's so fascinating how different the two girls already are - it will be fun to watch them grow up together.  I just love her and I'm thankful we get to journey together with her mom and dad in this crazy parenting adventure.  Happy Birthday Maizy-girl!  We love you!




(Taken recently)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maizy Hope. You are an answer to many prayers.

    ReplyDelete