Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

November 11, 2010

Cell Phone Picture Gratefuls

Special time/Date with my son
His love of books (thanks Mom, for the cool book!)
Puppy from Beans and Jake has become a new bed time friend.
He can safely climb just about any ladder with very little assistance and that makes playing in the park even more fun for both of us!  I'm continually grateful for his desire to be outside, playing at the park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment