Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

November 1, 2010

Friendship

I am so very blessed to have several close girlfriends live within reasonable driving distance of me.  I realize this is not the case for everyone and in certain seasons of life this may be more true for some people than others.  I have been blessed to spend time with several of them over the past week and as I was driving home tonight from another fun girls night out I was filled with gratitude for authentic, real girl friendships.

(Side note:  I am also extremely grateful for my husband who supports me spending time away from home to invest in these life-giving friendships.)

No comments:

Post a Comment