Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

November 11, 2010

Belated Wednesday Grateful

Our weather in Minnesota has been absolutely stunning the last few days.  Our highs have been in the mid-to-high 60s and even though the sun sets by 4:45 or so ... the warmth is always welcome because it's delaying the inevitable deep freeze to come.  I'm grateful for lots of time outside and a schedule that allows me to stop at a park or  to take a long walk.  While this may seem weird, it was kind of neat to have a thunderstorm with lightning on Wednesday night, because that also indicates how warm it has been ... even though for snow lovers I'm sure they are wishing for some of the white stuff ... I am grateful for the warm sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment