Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

November 4, 2010

Domestic Stay-At-Home Day

I am a 'mostly' stay-at-home mom.  However, lately, I've been feeling like I'm not home very much and when I am I have a lot of 'work' to do for church or my studio.  So today, it was a real treat to not HAVE to go anywhere.  E-man played SO nicely all day.  I was able to clean our upstairs, do the laundry, practice the piano, play, read stories, make a tent for him, clean the bathroom, and take a nap at the same time as E-man! After nap time we went on a walk, stopped at the playground and ran a few errands.  Ross came home and I finished feeding me and E-dude dinner (Ross ate out because of a work meeting) and then I baked cookies while the boys played choo-choos in the basement.  What a lovely day!  I'm thankful for a day that reminded me how much I like being at home with my little man.

1 comment: