Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 2, 2010

44 Degrees

My car thermometer read 44 degrees today as I was running an errand.  Ethan is actually daily asking to go 'outhside' to play.  Ethan went on the swings by Bubbup and Gmas house yesterday.  I heard and saw water melting into the drainage ditches when I picked up the mail.  THE GLACIERS (as I refer to the thick sheets of ice which have been feeling like MASSIVE pot holes under our cars during the melt) at the place where you turn into our home are almost GONE!!!!  Sidewalks are reappearing ... not quite ready for stroller pushing but getting closer ... these are all signs of Spring I am very thankful for today.

1 comment:

  1. That feeling of spring emerging from the depth of winter is why I live in MN. :) I wait for it every year and it never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete