Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 5, 2010

New Boots!


Thank you Auntie Beans for my new Penguin boots!
Love, E-man

Yesterday my sister who lives too far away decided E. needed puddle-stomping boots.  She bought these for him on Zappos.com and they arrived today.  Isn't it amazing to order online in CO and receive in MN the next day?!  

His first time out in his new boats he was very concerned that the penguin's beaks were getting wet and he kept saying "oh no, wet!" and drying them off with his hands ... very cute.  We went out twice in the new boots  and they arrived around 1:30 p.m. today! 

I'm slightly fearful he will never want to wear anything except his penguin boots out of the house ever again ... 



1 comment:

  1. How clever to make penguin boots. I wish they came in my size! I thought you were brave to let him splash in the water - but, why not? He must have had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete