Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 1, 2010

Paying the Bills

Each month when I sit to pay the bills I attempt to be thankful for the jobs and provision of money to pay each bill.  Some months this is an easier attitude to have than others.  It's easy to see the total continuing to grow smaller as each bill is paid and feel frustrated  but it's healthier for me to focus on how amazing it is that every month we can pay our bills and how God continually provides just enough and even a little extra many months.

So, today, on the first of the month of March I am thankful for being able to pay our bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment