Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 3, 2010

The B-I-B-L-E and Puddles


"And the Word I need is the Word that was who put on flesh to dwell with us in the beginning..." (Sara Groves, The Word) 


Sometimes the words just jump off the page and right into your heart and mind.  Sometimes words jump off of the page you just need to share with a certain friend as a word of encouragement.  Today was one of those days.  I have a friend who was going into an important meeting today and the words of Galatians 6:1 came up in my Beth Moore study.  I immediately sent her a facebook message to encourage her and it was neat to hear how that impacted her mind frame as she went into this meeting.  


I'm thankful the Word is still alive and living and able to impact our lives.  


SIDE NOTE: I'm also thankful for the entertainment the melting snow in the form of large puddles provides for E-man.  We soaked in our vitamin D today while walking and splashing in puddles.  Outfit changes were necessary for both of us when we got home but it was worth every minute of playing outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment