Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 12, 2010

Stuffed Shells and Siblings

I'm thankful for a pan of frozen stuffed shells thawing on my counter, waiting to be put in the oven for an easy dinner.

I'm thankful for Josh and Ann who will be coming over to share those shells with us in a bit.

I'm also thankful for my sister, Jill, who I will be meeting in CO in just 12 days for a drive/sister trip to Santa Fe, NM.  I'm thankful for her willingness to be somewhat spontaneous, taking a few days off of work to hang out with me and explore a new city neither of us has been to yet.

Happy Friday!  TGIF!

3 comments:

  1. Emily, I love reading your daily blog. You, along with my neice's and nephew have such a talent for writing.
    Thank you for letting all of us know what you are doing, how Ethan is growing, and the wonderful stories about your family.
    What are the stuffed shells? Sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm already thankful for our trip to Santa Fe! I'm dusting off my western wear and scoping out yummy mexican restaurants already:).

    ReplyDelete