Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

March 31, 2010

Thankful



Being away from E-man and Ross for a few days was refreshing in that it gave me a renewed appreciation for being at home with the little guy every day.  I missed him and his hugs, smiles, words, faces, giggles and more!  Ross mentioned to me he felt like he hardly saw E-man while I was gone because of how rushed they were to get out the door in the mornings and arriving home later at night, etc. I know it's not a choice everyone is able to make and every woman is not cut out to be mostly at home but I really do enjoy it.  Of course, I'm also thankful for a part time job I also really enjoy out of the house ... but I just wanted to make sure to mention how much I am really grateful for this season of life!

(P.S.  I really love the toddler stage so if any of you mom's need a break, I'd be happy to watch your toddlers for a few hours! :))

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave one, admitting you like the toddler stage. Whew!

    ReplyDelete