Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 1, 2010

The Field



On this beautifully warm April 1st day, I was reflecting on how I have a little guy who likes to run and run and run.  Sometimes I don't think he'll ever stop.  While we may not have a yard, we do a have a field and a small playground area.  I am so thankful for a place for him to roam, explore and get his wiggles out.  It is a necessary part of our day and we often visit it multiple times a day.  Thank you to those community 'planners' who designed our neighborhood with lots of open spaces and parks.  This mama is SO grateful to you! 


1 comment: