Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 13, 2010

Home

I have been traveling for the last 3 weekends in a row.  Today was one of the first days I felt like I had arrived back home in a long time.  The house is a little bit picked up.  Groceries are somewhat re-stocked.  E-man has had some good loving and playing with his momma.  My suitcase is put away.  My clothes are back in their drawers and the drawers are finally shut.  My toothbrush is back where it belongs.

I love being home.  I am looking forward to not traveling for awhile - even though my travels were great.

I am thankful for 'home sweet home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment