Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 26, 2010

Good News

In MN this weekend there have been 14 lives lost in fatal car crashes.  A Bethel alumni couple was injured and fatally shot during a home invasion in St. Paul on Sunday morning.  With such very sad news/current events this weekend, tonight I have been reflecting on some good news I received this weekend and I'm very thankful for this news from a friend.  It is a reminder of God's provision and goodness in the midst of a tragic weekend.  Good news can come in so many different forms and so many different ways.  When is the last time you received good news?

No comments:

Post a Comment