Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 19, 2010

Shew!

Today's piano students (7 of them) practiced well this week and most of them are either half memorized, completely memorized or finishing up learning a piece this week.  In other words, they are all in good shape.  The recital is about a month away so now we just hope they 'peak' at the right time.  I'm thankful for the progress I am seeing and I am thankful to see all of the things we have been working on this year beginning to produce 'recital' fruit.  I am also thankful for all of the parents who put in time helping their students practice these more 'tricky' pieces.

Tuesday update - My Tuesday kids also did fabulous tonight!  I'm feeling better this week about recital pieces and I'm feeling encouraged by their progress.  Once again the parents are playing a big role in assisting with practicing and none of us could do it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment