1. Through powerful musical selections and an amazing 'worship choir' at my Grandparents church in Indiana, I was moved to tears of gratefulness over Jesus' sacrifice for me on the cross and his amazing victory over death!
2. My son was an amazing car traveller this weekend. He didn't complain once and was easily entertained (with no need of a DVD player) and we spent about 16+ hours on the road.
3. We saw 40+ family members (Addleman's, Ridder's, Manders') and celebrated Easter together in various ways.
4. We experienced safety in travel even though the roads were very busy!
5. I finished reading "Hunger Games" (page turner, couldn't wait to get the next one from the library today) and "Love and War" (awesome book on marriage) and started "Shepherding a Child's Heart" - I'm so grateful I do not suffer from car sickness.
6. Special Easter vistors we got to see today before they flew back to CO ...
7. I can't lie - I am grateful I AM done with my 'discipline of silence' and not listening to 107.1 fm - woohoo!!!! :) (lessons I learned during this time ... perhaps coming soon)
8. I am grateful we are done with our 'eating out' fast ... although I kind of ended this when I went to visit Jill ... it is now officially over and we are re-thinking how we eat.
9. I am grateful none of us were actually SICK on the road, however my Dad did come down with whatever my mom had last night and we're hoping we're not going to get it! I'm also grateful my mom was able to go with us - it wouldn't have been the same if she had stayed home.
10. I am grateful for the signs of Spring that continue to appear - the greening of the grass, the buds opening on trees, the rain which brings out the green/flowers, and so much more. New life is always something to be grateful for ...