Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 24, 2010

Bethel Students

Sometime in the near future I will go more in depth about why I am thankful for certain Bethel students but tonight I am just going to say - a current Bethel student lives with us (we love her), last night E-man's babysitter was a Bethel student, tonight he had 3 college students (one is his future aunt!) and one Sem student (my amazing broder)  hanging out with him while we had a date night.  How blessed are we?!  How lucky is he!?  I am very grateful for all of those Bethel students who hang out with E-man and enjoy him and laugh with him.  What a blessing they are to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment