Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 11, 2010

Weekend Gratefuls

1.  Time with girlfriends
2.  Pedicure (I have happy feet!)
3. Going to a movie (Date Night)
4.  Mexican food and Famous Dave's (eating out)
5.  Safe driving time
6.  E's hugs and his smile upon my return
7.  Ross telling me he misses me when I'm gone
8.  A husband who is willing to do the 'single parent' thing so I can 'get away'
9.  Gorgeous weather
10.  A couple of walks
11.  House Group with Renovation Church 
12. A house filled with visitors/company
13.  Being 'unplugged' due to lack of phone service
14.  Running into neighbors more often because we're outside more
15.  Pushing E-man in the swing

No comments:

Post a Comment