Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 17, 2010

Smarter

I think date night with Ross made me smarter tonight.

We started off at one of our favorite St. Paul restaurant's ... Cosetta's.  They have the closest thing to East Coast pizza I have found anywhere in the mid-west and their mostaccoli is delicious.  The atmosphere is great and the Italian market is fun to walk around - if you've never been, put it on your list.

After dinner, we went to the Science Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls.  I knew very little before hand and now I feel much more educated about them.  You get this cool little phone you punch numbers into and you listen as you walk through the exhibit.  There is so much to read and take in about the culture and time period of the scrolls up through the discovery of them in the late 1940s.  It's amazing how science, history and archeology combine to bring us these artifacts.

I'm thankful for a fun date with Ross and for learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment